SV: Windows-format metafiles

Christian Jiresjo ds98chji at
Wed Oct 17 11:23:33 CDT 2001

If it's .wmf you want then check out

Christian Jiresjo
Key ID / Fingerprint
0x7798D5A3 / 2743 5DC4 1618 F24C F265  3070 A070 5EF2 7798 D5A3

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Fran: wine-devel-admin at
[mailto:wine-devel-admin at]For Aric Stewart
Skickat: den 17 oktober 2001 17:53
Till: wine-devel at
Amne: Windows-format metafiles

Hello all,

  I am doing so work trying to flesh out he implementation of
SetWinMetaFileBits and as such need documentation on Windows-format
metafiles (not enhanced metafiles i have that) There must exist specs
and documentation from old 3.1 days, but I am having no luck finding it.

  Does anyone have pointers as to where i could find a spec for the
windows format metafiles to help me out?