wine/port.h #include fixes

Roger Fujii rmf at lookhere.com
Thu Oct 18 20:08:40 CDT 2001

Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> Yes of course, if you compiled it with /usr/bin as prefix it assumes
> that /usr/bin is where its wineserver is. If you don't want that you
> have to change the prefix, or set WINESERVER explicitly.

well, I think more to the point is that something says what
steps need to be done to run a specific version.  The current
instructions just say to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH, which isn't
really correct.   So, just for the record, all you have to do
is set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to srcdir:srcdir/dlls and WINESERVER
to srcdir/server/wineserver?  Or do you need access to things
like winebuild?

-r

--
Roger Fujii <rmf at lookhere.com>
Underemployed, and trying to keep it that way....