MCI Question -- sound problem

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Oct 21 02:05:13 CDT 2001

On Sat, 20 Oct 2001, raddy wrote:
[...]
> Btw, ive downloaded the last source targz file from your site, and i was
> unable to make Winsock support work at all, ive heard of another guy
> that had the same problem, so i  made him download the previous one and
> worked as it did for me too. Please check that out.

   I have been doing some winsock changes recently so I am interesteed
in this one. Can you tell me more precisely which version (date) of the
winsock works and the one that does not?
   What happens with the one that does not work? Do you get any error
message that would give a hint about what goes wrong?

In theory, theory and practice are the same, but in practice they're different.