(no subject)

Mike McCormack mike_mccormack at start.com.au
Fri Oct 26 02:08:45 CDT 2001

Hi Andreas,

i had a bit more free time, so i tracked down the rendering problem in
NetTerm a bit more.

The problem occurs after SelectVisRgn16 is called with the same region
as that currently selected in the DC. (eg. dc->hVisRgn == hrgn ). I
made a dodgy patch to fix the problem by incrementing the reference
count of the region in this case, but i don't know how to fix it
properly, because i don't know much about region handling. With the
dodgy patch, NetTerm's windows paints properly.

Perhaps perhaps you or somebody has a better way to fix the problem?

Mike

mailto:Mike_McCormack at start.com.au
ph +82 16 430 0425