(no subject)

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at voila.fr
Wed Oct 31 02:18:02 CST 2001

> The idea is to have a (new) thread which does nothing
> but sit in a select and then generate wine events
> whenever the select returns.  Various sound system
> events cause /dev/dsp to be added to or removed from
> the select list so that it generates a (new)
> WINE_WM_DSP_READY event.
my point is that you don't need an extra thread for that
you just need to make a windows handle from the unix fd (the one of /dev/dsp) and do a WaitOnMultipleObjects with 2 handles :
- the /dev/dsp handle
- the synchronization mechanism with all the wodXXX functions.

A+
Eric Pouech
(http://perso.wanadoo.fr/eric.pouech/)
The future will be better tomorrow,