this could be interesting for wine producers

Igor furlan at telocity.com
Tue Sep 4 10:07:37 CDT 2001

Pavel Machek suggested GPLing the netwarefs tools, or no one would be able to use the source. Jeff replied, "I will cross mount the manos
server to the FTP server this evening. This server has all of the source code for the entire TRG archive. I'll put all of it up this evening. It
will be mounted off of /archive in the ftp home area. It also contains all of the Microsoft source code for all of our W2K file systems work.
If it's helpful to anyone, they are welcome to it." Pavel reiterated, "Putting it off /archive is not enough, it does not make it GPLed. Those
tools that are usefull should be marked with GPL so it is *legal* to use them. (You might also consider creating sourceforge.net project
and putting your stuff there ;-)" Jeff replied, "It's all GPL, even the MS code. Sourcefroge is a great idea. I'll look into it."

found here:
http://kt.zork.net/kernel-traffic/kt20010903_131.html#4