Dialog painting

Niclas Karlsson MATE nkarlsso at ra.abo.fi
Mon Sep 10 04:39:03 CDT 2001

Hello!

Wine currently seems to have a problem painting splash dialogs properly
(or at all). Is this a known problem (with a known cause)?

An open source program exhibiting problems of this kind would be
Speak Freely (http://www.fourmilab.ch/speakfree/windows/).

I will try to single out the cause of the problem when I get a little
spare time, unless the cause is already known that is. Also, I haven't
used Wine for some time so I don't know if this is a long-standing
problem. The version I used was a cvs snapshot from last friday before
the commits.

Cheers, Nicke
--
-[ nkarlsso at abo.fi ]-  Seek simplicity, and distrust it. (A. Whitehead)