Dialog painting

Niclas Karlsson MATE nkarlsso at ra.abo.fi
Mon Sep 10 16:35:38 CDT 2001

> Wine currently seems to have a problem painting splash dialogs properly
> (or at all).

I took a closer look at this. I just ripped out the interesting parts
from Speak freely in order to find a simple program exhibiting the
problems. What I ended up with was a program which does nothing
interesting except to show a simple dialg using CreateDialog(). It
still doesn't work under Wine. The source is attached.

I'm somewhat at a loss about what to do now. I'm just not clear about
what should happen and why it doesn't. Some browsing around in the
source suggests that it may related to the focus problems Gerard has
been talking about, but I'm far from sure.

Any comments?

Nicke
--
-[ nkarlsso at abo.fi ]-  Seek simplicity, and distrust it. (A. Whitehead)