winedump prints a strange export table

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Sep 12 19:27:45 CDT 2001

   If I run 'winedump dump ws2_32.dll -j export' I get a strange result:

  00000000   125 <by ordinal>
  00000000   126 <by ordinal>
  00000000   127 <by ordinal>
  00000000   128 <by ordinal>

   Are these really significant? It seems like they go all the way up to
the highest ordinal of a 'real' exported function, here 500, WEP.

   Also if I run 'winedump dump msvcrt.dll -j export -C' winedump seems
to crash. It looks like it tries to interpret mangled names as glibc
mangled names? Hmm, '-C' seems to have trouble even with other dlls.
   Christian Jiresjö expressed interest in working on winedump (see bug
#91), maybe these would be good bugs for him to takle.

   Btw eric, thanks for the thread patch in winedbg.

                      Computers are like airconditioners
                They stop working properly if you open WINDOWS