Callwave doesn't run

eric pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 22 02:26:22 CDT 2001

Steven Walter wrote:

> Is this a known problem?  When I try to run the callwave install
> program, or the callwave program itself, I merely get:
>
> fixme:win32:PE_CreateModule Security directory ignored
> err:seh:start_debugger Couldn't start debugger (debugger/winedbg 134640112 24) (2)
> Read the Wine Developers Guide on how to set up winedbg or another debugger

the first fixme is harmless
the second part means that an exception occured in the program (likely a
seg fault)
and the debugger couldn't be launched to display the context of the
error
read the doc and properly set up the debugger for this information,
and/or
look at the various ways to submit a full bug report (running with
-debugmsg +relay
and quoting the 500 lines before the point the exception is triggered is
quite always a good starting point)

A+