Callwave doesn't run

eric pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 22 14:55:10 CDT 2001

Steven Walter wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 09:26:22AM +0200, eric pouech wrote:
> > the first fixme is harmless
> > the second part means that an exception occured in the program (likely a
> > seg fault)
> > and the debugger couldn't be launched to display the context of the
> > error
> > read the doc and properly set up the debugger for this information,
> > and/or
> > look at the various ways to submit a full bug report (running with
> > -debugmsg +relay
> > and quoting the 500 lines before the point the exception is triggered is
> > quite always a good starting point)
>
> Attached is the /entire/ relay log.  Its pretty obvious that it doesn't
> get far.  Additionally, the debugger seems to get killed for some
> reason; it pops up, stays for a fraction of a second, and is then
> killed.  I get the message "Terminated" in the shell where I was running
> wine.
what's strange is that the relay posted only targets the debugger
process, not
the process creating the exception...
(the one creating the exception is 080671f0 and never shows up in the
trace)
how did you run your program ? which wine version are you using ?
(from your previous post, the debugger now starts)

A+