InstallShield 6 again (debuggers requested)

Ove Kaaven ovehk at ping.uio.no
Sun Sep 30 17:06:14 CDT 2001

Almost there, here's the current state of the patch, now with more hacks
than ever before (but you also need the MoveFileEx and DispGetParam
patches I've submitted to wine-patches). The current showstopper is a bug
in Wine's SLTG typelib loader (it crashes reading the iuser.dll typelib
resource). I think that once that typelib bug is fixed, it should only
have minor issues left, or even work outright... I've already mailed Huw
about the problem, but if anyone else wants to fix it, *I* don't mind...