Where is "cprof"

Luca Fini lfini at arcetri.astro.it
Tue Apr 2 03:03:22 CST 2002

I've seen that the Wine development team has also developed a profiler for
multi-threaded programs.

I'd be very interested in using it to profile an application which I'm
developing (with no connection with wine itlself).

Unfortunately the site which is suppose to be the cprof home is at Corel,
which I understand is no longer in business.

Where can I found a workable version of cprof?

Many thanks for any reoply.

						l.f.

       -- )     Luca Fini                            Tel: +39 055 2752 307
 ___    |\      Osservatorio Astrofisico di Arcetri  Fax: +39 055 2752 292
(___|___//___)  50125 Firenze  /   WWW: http://www.arcetri.astro.it/~lfini
 (_)      (_)   Italia        / e-mail: lfini at arcetri.astro.it