create process test (for review)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Tue Apr 2 15:39:16 CST 2002

Eric Pouech <eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr> writes:

> so, my final questions: what is your direction here: to test a specific
> API, should we limit the scaffholding (provide by other APIs), or should
> we just use them as freely as needed

I don't see any problem in using other APIs, that's just another way
to get them some more testing. And it is very important that the tests
behave exactly the same under Windows and Wine so that any difference
can be found. If we start having different code paths on different
platforms we can never be sure that we are actually testing the same
thing.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com