Return To Castle Wolfenstein

Michal Seliga michal.seliga at visicom.sk
Tue Apr 9 02:01:34 CDT 2002

Greetings

I use wine from 10.3.2002

I tried to run Return To castle Wolfenstain in it. Works almost great! I found few problems I would like to tell you, maybe they are solved already

1) installation: font is wider then expected (I think) so it looks like not all texts are fully visible or they collide with buttons (screenshot on request)
2) installation: in part where i should write an installation code, there are places for 4 characters in all textfields, but when I type in 2 characters it
will
jump to the next one. It looks like if editfield is xx chars long, then after writing xx/2 characters it thinks it is already all filled 3) game: works in
window, but thinks it runs fullscreen. but except of this it runs great (only a bit slow sometimes) 4) game: when I chnged settings a bit it crashed after some
minutes, but only once and I don't know hat exactly I changed. I think I switched trueform on, so maybe this is problem (yes I have ATI). but with defaults It
worked great

I have Mandrake 8.1, but changed to gcc-3.0.1 as default compiler, kernel upgraded to 2.4.19-pre1 and XFree upgraded to 4.2.0
processor Duron700, gfx card ATI Radeon 7500 64MB DDR, motherboard Abit KT7

If you will have some more questions feel free to ask, I don't have the game but it should be no problem to borow from friend (I hope), he already finished it

good work people, I was really surprised...