Wine & ActiveX?

Mark Lehrer mark at knm.org
Wed Apr 10 10:45:07 CDT 2002

Hello!

We are trying to make one of our applications work under Wine on Red
Hat 7.2.  We have a lot of talent here in both Linux and Windows, but
no Wine experts (yet!).

Unfortunately it only gets as far as showing the splash screen before
it freezes.  Is there a document that can help us with debugging
procedures?  Obviously running Visual Studio is not an option... but
what is the best way to start looking at what may be going wrong?  It
uses ActiveX so perhaps that is the trouble.  We took out all of the
DCOM stuff already.

Thanks!
Mark