Unknown Windows message number

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun Apr 14 15:42:39 CDT 2002

>>>>> "ccrayne" == ccrayne  <ccrayne at crayne.org> writes:

    ccrayne> While testing an application which I have (mostly) running
    ccrayne> under Wine, I consistently see the following message sent
    ccrayne> sometines to RICHEDIT32_WindowProc and sometimes to
    ccrayne> TOOLTIPS_WindowProc:

    ccrayne> msg: 0xc01e wp: 0 lp: 0x40596d60

    ccrayne> Any clues as to what this message is would be welcome.

Please look if you find c01e as the result of some call before.
I suspect the application to register  some message with
RegisterWindowMessage and 0xc01e should be the result.  The messages
starting from 0xc000 are reserved for RegisterWindowMessage. But I don't
have an idea what to do with that message...

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de