Installing MS Office gives error in installer

Speeddymon speeddymon at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 14:42:35 CDT 2002

I just recently installed wine-20020411 (as you may
have noticed from my patch)
I haven't tried installing Office 2000 on previous
versions, but heard that it worked, so I decided to
try it.  First I tried it in Crossover Office (since i
just recently got that also) and the Office 2000
installer complained that it couldnt find a package to
install on the installation media.  So I tried it in
wine and it did the same thing...  There were no debug
messages or anything (in the console).

If anyone knows of a way around this, please let me
know...  If it has been mentioned before please point
me to the right wine-devel archive so I can find it...

Thanks,

Dustin