Re: CoGetClassObject and SHQueryValueEx A/W/ AW fixxes

juergen.schmied at debitel.net juergen.schmied at debitel.net
Fri Apr 19 04:20:50 CDT 2002

Hmm, I think ole32 must not import shlwapi.dll...
Instead after the RegQueryValue call it should do a ExpandEnvironmentStrings when returned lpType is REG_EXPAND_SZ.

... and never ever call a *AW Function internally, it will behave differently (one time it takes ASCII one time UNICODE) depending on the OSVERSION ...

Juergen