toolbar.c problem (ATTN: Duane)

Dusan Vujosevic dusanv at cadlink.com
Fri Apr 19 13:14:35 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Duane Clark" <dclark at akamail.com>
To: <wine-devel at winehq.com>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: toolbar.c problem (ATTN: Duane)

> I think you misunderstood my explanation. Once the menu is stuck and the
> button released, I slide the mouse into the flying menu and back out
> again, without pressing any mouse buttons. When the cursor leaves the
> flying menu, it disappears, but without calling TOOLBAR_LButtonUp().
> This is the second behavior, which may not be related.

I am working with the latest build of SL and this doesn't happen. I guess
you have the demo and that it does have that problem in which case it is
irrelevant since it has been fixed.

> >>Unfortunately
> >>for me, my real work is once again interfering severely with the amount
> >>of time I have to spend on Wine :-(
> >

> > I'd be all too happy to help. I will take off my own time to test & fix
> > this. I'll try give you something over the weekend (patch).
> >

> >> But I will try to get in a couple
> >>of tests with ControlSpy with the TBSTYLE_DROPDOWN style, since it
> >>should not take much time, perhaps this weekend.
>
> A suggestion I made a couple weeks ago would make things easier, I would
> think. That would be to duplicate your flying menus within ControlSpy. I
> don't know how easy that would be to implement, but once implemented, it
> would likely make debugging much easier.

OK, that's what I'll do. I will implement it (not a big deal) and forward it
to you. Expect it this weekend some time..

Thanks,
Dusan