ALSA driver

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Sat Apr 20 20:30:27 CDT 2002

Eric Pouech <eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr> writes:

> yes an no. since we don't have a proper install (and detection)
> mechanism
> in wine, I was more leaning to having a single ALSA driver, that would
> compile into 0.5 or 0.9 (depending on the headers found on the system).

That's the best solution assuming you can also compile it to support
both 0.5 and 0.9 if you have all the necessary headers, and detect
which version to use at run-time. If this is not possible we need two
separate drivers, otherwise it won't be possible to build a binary
package that works for everybody.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com