Installing MS Office gives error in installer

Speeddymon speeddymon at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 15:48:54 CDT 2002

no, in the installer its the .lnk files (windows link
files) that aren't being copied from the cd (or being
converted to .desktop files) or something at any rate
tho, they never showed up in my kde menu or on my
desktop...  so theres probably a problem in wine
somewhere.  I will try crossover office tonight to see
if it installs the files or not... and post back
tomorrow