fixme:dialog:MSGBOX_OnInit task modal msgbox ! Not modal yet.

David Yerger DavidY at STCSERVICES.com
Mon Apr 22 22:32:41 CDT 2002

Just wanted to say the winpos.c.diff patch of 12/25/2001 works like a charm
for me.

[Was my first experience actually building wine from source - took me about
two days to figure out how to patch an SRPM and build the patched version.
Apparently what you're supposed to do is put the patch in the SOURCES
folder, modify the spec file, run rpm -bb <specfile> and let it rip.
Had no success doing rpm -bp wine.spec, patching manually and then running
configure manually, or using tools/wineconfig,
and then running rpm -bi --short-circuit or make install - I could build the
program but it complained when I tried to run it.  Sorry, I thought I wrote
down the complaint. . .  Oh well, I'm pretty sure it's because of something
I did wrong anyway.]

Thanks Laurent!

David Yerger