small patch for ./tools/wineinstall

Speeddymon speeddymon at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 12:56:06 CDT 2002

alright thanks, the reason i thought you needed
internet/cvs was because of the way that the winehq
patch-making page was worded...it says to use cvs diff
(instead of regular diff).  I thoguht that there may
be a difference in the 2, so I didnt want to make the
diffs with diff when they required cvs diff.  But now
that I know, i will submit in diff format...

Maybe the winehq site maintainer (alexandre?) could
make that a little more clear (for us
patch-contributing newbies/relative newbies)

--- Tony Lambregts <tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net>