comm.c: TransmitCommChar

Marcelo Welter marcelo at sysmo.com.br
Wed Apr 24 11:32:55 CDT 2002

If i send this char to the end of current sended string..

something like writefile

i need a way to send this char to serial, and i can't call writefile directly

anybody help me...????

I have a serial printer used in Point-of-Sale and the factory software needs this F$@*# function.

thanks

Marcelo

Em Qua 24 Abr 2002 12:10, você escreceu: