cups support apparently broken

Michael Cardenas michael.cardenas at lindows.com
Wed Apr 24 15:42:37 CDT 2002

Hello all.

Apparently wine's cups support is broken.

With our old version of wine, wine would correctly detect the current cups
printer, but it couldn't actually print to it. So, you would see the print
dialog, but when you hit the print button nothing happened.

Now, I have cups installed and a build of yesterday's cvs and when I try to
print wine tells me that there are no printers installed and I should "point
to settings on the windows start menu, click printers" and add a printer.

Anyone have any ideas on how this broke?

thank you
michael

--
michael cardenas
lead windows compatibility engineer

"Be the change you want to see in the world"
-Mahatma Gandhi