wine and aol7 [was: Re: New Winsock2 patch series - now tested]

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at fujitsu-siemens.com
Thu Apr 25 04:11:15 CDT 2002

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Michael Cardenas wrote:

> If anyone wants to work on aol or just to see it working, I can provide a deb
> package or a tarball that lets you install aol, so you don't have to worry
> about the aol installer working.  I submitted some patches a few weeks ago
> that allow aol7 to launch.

I'd like to test it, but I can't connect to AOL proxies from here
(firewall). And I am not really interested in becoming an AOL member just
to get this straight...

However I shall help as much as I can without having AOL running on my
machines.

Martin

--
Martin Wilck                Phone: +49 5251 8 15113
Fujitsu Siemens Computers   Fax:   +49 5251 8 20409