Last header patch for Mingw32 I think (wingdi.h)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Thu Apr 25 19:40:49 CDT 2002

"Steven Edwards" <Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com> writes:

> I think I needed it there for another define of MAX_PATH. stdlib.h does
> exist in mingw. Do you think I should just use wines windef.h and
> disregard this? I guess there could be a configure check for the MAX_*
> definitions also.

Well, wingdi.h uses MAX_PATH but it's up to the code including it to
make sure that MAX_PATH is defined by including windef.h first. That's
the way it works under Windows. It shouldn't matter whether you
include Wine's or Mingw's windef.h, both should define MAX_PATH.

And note that you can't use configure checks in standard Windows
headers since the app using them may not have a configure script.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com