Wine[X] and Grand Prix 3 (Microprose)

Rene Rebe rene.rebe at gmx.net
Sun Apr 28 00:55:41 CDT 2002

Hi.

Hm. No feedback? Is there too less info?

If someone could point me to some -trace switch or line in the source
this would be really nice! ,)

I just uploaded some screenshots where you could take a look how the
two graphic corruption issues look like:

http://drocklinux.dyndns.org/rene/me/gp3/gallery.html

Normally I do not run GP3 in KDE and also not without vidmod-ext and
without mouse-grap - this was only done for the screenshot - and the
graphic look exactly the same when it run it in my minimal twm config
I normally use for Wine ...

I also tried running wine with DGA (normally not enabled ...) - but
also make no difference at all.

Have fun
  René

--