default windows version

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Tue Apr 30 10:38:15 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 08:39:05AM -0300, Insyde wrote:
> >There's no such thing as a default version ;-)
> >Wine figures it out from the DLLs the program uses if no version is forced.
>
> So why I get an error msg if I start with no parameters and all DLL from
> win2k?
Hell, is that code so difficult ?
VERSION_GetSystemDLLVersion clearly only has NT351 or NT4 results in case of
NT DLLs.
(and yes, you could call this sort of buggy ;)

Hmm, I guess we should actually update the whole version code to take
newer Windows versions into account...

I'll have a look at that.

Tel. +49 7159 800604                http://home.arcor.de/andi.mohr/