patch for cups printers

Michael Cardenas michael.cardenas at lindows.com
Tue Apr 30 11:54:45 CDT 2002

Yes, Duane Clark pointed this out already.

Apparently, the lpr that shpis with lindowsOS is incomplete for some
reason. We're looking into fixing it. I just submitted the patch because
I think it is more correct, and there is a possibility that other
systems that have cups might not have complete lpr implementations.

--
michael cardenas
lead windows compatibility engineer

"Be the change you want to see in the world"
-Mahatma Gandhi