Small 'quibble' about GetDCEx

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon Aug 5 02:57:11 CDT 2002

Hi,

While hunting down a function to get the HWND associated to a DC (I found it
'WindowFromDC'), I looked at the GetDCEx code, and found this :

    dce->DCXflags |= DCX_DCEBUSY;
(...)
    if (!USER_Driver.pGetDC( hwnd, hdc, hrgnClip, flags )) hdc = 0;

In that case, shouldn't the DCEBUSY flag be 'unset' or something ? I did not
submit a patch because I did not know if unsetting would have been enough or
if DCE_ReleaseDC should have been called (and, yes, I know, the pGetDC
cannot ever return FALSE in the X11 driver, but well, if the error code
exists, we should write it properly :-) ).

                      Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/