Bugzilla rights

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at sun.consumer.org.il
Tue Aug 6 16:06:26 CDT 2002

Tony Lambregts wrote:

> I also notice that some people who have gotten patches into wine are
> not in the authors list (myself for one --<snifle>). I do not know
> what that means other than that it is not up to date.  Could someone
> tell me what up with that.
>

> Tony Lambregts

Speaking for myself, it didn't feel right to submit a patch that added
me to the author's list, so I didn't. Someone actually suggested writing
a perl script that will go over the changelog and generate the file,
sorted by number of lines contributed ;-). A probably better solution
would have been to use "cvs annotate" to count number of lines. This
would also remove people from the file if their lines were no longer
used. That won't work, of course, as all commits are marked as coming
from either ridgway or juliard.

                Shachar