ChangeDisplaySettings(Neverwinter Nights)

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sat Aug 10 13:38:33 CDT 2002

Okay, then I have a question :
What happens in mode "Desktop" = "N" ?
Without your patch applied at this time, Quake III Arena can resize
it's screen but is complaining about this function being a stub.

I write this because i don't know what function can be used to resize
screen / change video mode.
In this way it's difficult to know if the call to the other function
has been made prior to the ChangeDisplaySettings call.

Consider that the other fnction resizes the screen and
ChangeDisplaySettings is called after :
- the game resizes the screen without problem.
- a call to ChangeDisplaySettings is made.
Would the resize be made twice ?