ListView Patch

Steve Whine stevewhine2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 15 09:13:09 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I should maybe have posted this to the patches list, but I would like your
comments first.

I have fixed a few problems with the ListView control when using icons larger
than the sizes returned by the system metrics. This (attached) patch also
causes LISTVIEW_Arrange (which was previously a stub) to call the
LISTVIEW_AlignTop/Left when appropriate.

Please let me know what you think. This is my first time doing any of this,
so let me know what I'm doing wrong/right.

Cheers
Steve