Add BiDi infrastructure

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Fri Aug 16 16:13:09 CDT 2002

Shachar Shemesh <wine-devel at> writes:

> If the general public here votes to remove the ac related code, I'll
> go along with it (no question about it making my code simpler, albeit
> marginally).

I suggest you write the real code first, and let us worry about the
configure stuff later. There is no point in adding configure
dependencies for non-existing code, and once the code is done we can
have a better idea of what dependencies you actually need.

As mentioned already, I think including the fribidi algorithms
directly in the code is a better approach, but the only way to really
say which is the right way is to get something working.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at