Small bug in trace msg

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Wed Aug 21 05:21:15 CDT 2002

"Fabian Cenedese" <Cenedese at indel.ch> wrote:

> Looking through debugmessages I found a small bug. There's a message of
> CALL ... (really all upper case) and the next message is appended to it, seems
> like there is a linefeed missing. I don't have cvs access and I didn't
> thought it's
> a bug as big as it would need a bug report. So I posted it here.
>
> Why are there Call ... and CALL ...?

"Call" indicates a normal relay trace call, "CALL" is an indication of
the call performed by an external (i.e. not a Wine builtin) library.

Either turn of snooping (by removing +snoop from your command line),
or take a look at relay32/snoop.c (32-bit snooping) and if1632/snoop.c
(16-bit snooping) where all the snooping magic is implemented.

At the first glance there is nothing wrong in that files.

--
Dmitry.