New win api docs

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Wed Aug 28 07:32:56 CDT 2002

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 08:04:41PM +0900, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> "Michael Stefaniuc" <mstefani at redhat.de> wrote:
>
> > here is the documentation for the API's that m$ had to disclose after
> > the settlement:
> > http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnapiover/html/api-overview.asp
>
> And nothing regarding undocumented comctl32 interfaces...
>
> Almost all disclosed APIs are already known or useless.
Well, did you expect otherwise from a company known to be in bed with
government ?
William B. Gates should probably do a name change to "Bill of Rights".
</sarcasm>

Well, but at least they did publish some interfaces, which is actually
more than I expected from such a company.

--
The Declaration of Software Freedom:
http://freedevelopers.net/freedomdec/index.php