Press: A couple articles about Wine products

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Wed Aug 28 21:38:32 CDT 2002

I have added a couple entries to WineHQ's press references:

http://www.winehq.com/about/index.php?press

Let me know if you know of other Wine-related articles or announcements
that you think would be worth mentioning there.

 * August 19, 2002 - TransGaming
   TransGaming and TimeGate Partner to Port KOHAN
   http://www.transgaming.com/news.php?newsid=43

 * August 14, 2002 - CodeWeavers
   CodeWeavers CrossOver Office Wins 'Best Desktop Office Solution' At LinuxWorld 2002
   http://www.codeweavers.com/about/press_releases/?id=20020814

 * August 13, 2002 - CodeWeavers
   CodeWeavers Unveils CrossOver Office Server Edition for Solaris and Linux thin clients
   http://www.codeweavers.com/about/press_releases/?id=20020813

 * August 6, 2002 - DesktopLinux
   CrossOver Office 1.2 review: Quicken and QuickBooks and Visio, oh my! (on Linux, that is)
   http://www.desktoplinux.com/articles/AT2282537026.html

                     f u kn rd ts, ur wy 2 gky 4 ur wn gd.