WineDbg and sources

Fabian Cenedese Cenedese at indel.ch
Thu Aug 29 09:20:23 CDT 2002

Hello

If WineDbg stops it tries to show the actual source line. With my files it
always says "Unable to open file X" Looking into debugger/source.c I found
that it always bails out after stat (returns -1). This seems like it can't find
the file. But if I use wine wcmd I can go there without a problem. My guess
is that stat is a Unix tool and therefore case sensitive so this could arise
a problem. But still after trying out different cases it could never find my
source files. The code looks good as does the (windows-) path it is looking
for the file. The only reason is the failing return value of stat.
Is it important if the files are Dos/Unix style? (Kate says it's Unix).
Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks   Fabi