wine regression - win16 file read problem!?

Rizsanyi Zsolt rizsanyi at myrealbox.com
Fri Aug 30 06:36:04 CDT 2002

Hi!

I have recently upgraded wine cvs and done a recompile and install. But now
one of the programs I'm using does not work. My last cvs update was about 2
weeks ago.

Its an old dictionary program (win16). It starts up ok, but when it tries to
open the dictionary data, it says, that it is not found, and I should specify
a location.

I have looked at the +file debug channel output, and it does not even contain
the location I have specified. Does that mean, that it does not even tries to
open the file?

Does somebody has some ideas where the problem could come from? Or which debug
channel should I turn on to get some info about the problem?

I just would like to ask for ideas before I start more serious debugging...

Thanks
Zsolt