winedbg

admiral coeyman admiral at corner.net
Fri Aug 30 23:51:40 CDT 2002

Group,
	I am not the only developer who has trouble reading the wine debugger screen.
The solution which was pointed out will not work for me since I do not run wine
that way.  We should have a real solution rather than one that is bodged
together anyway.
	What I'm getting at is, are any developers already working on making the
debugger screen more readable?  Since I cannot do much until this is fixed,
I'll take a crack at it if somebody can give me some pointers on changing the
concole appearance settings, size/font/etc.  Ideally, I'd like this to be
controlled by a few variables in the wine configuration file, or registry so
that they can be adjusted.  My personal preference would be to redirect the
debugger to an unsued virtual terminal because I can read those.
	God Bless,
		--Robert 'Admiral' Coeyman

--
---
May you live as long as you wish and age but a single day.
http://www.dotguy.net/                 admiral at corner.net
Webmaster/ Linux Administrator         Computer Co-Op/CornerNet