Quartz DLL

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Sat Aug 31 11:29:30 CDT 2002

Lionel Ulmer <lionel.ulmer at free.fr> writes:

> So, well, even if it's not in ReWind I do not see what (except for respect
> for Hidenori's wishes) would prevent us to merge it in WineHQ.

But of course if we didn't want to respect Hidenori's wishes then we
wouldn't have the problem at all because the code would still be
there. The fact is that Hidenori doesn't want his code distributed,
and that's why I have removed it; so I'm not going to add it again
just because it went through WineX first. We can certainly include the
LGPL parts that have been written by Transgaming (if any, I haven't
checked what they did), but not the ones written by Hidenori.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com