quartz.dll

Gavriel State gav at transgaming.com
Sat Aug 31 13:00:08 CDT 2002

Hidenori,

I have sent you a private reply to the above address.  Since it has
the appearance of a temporary address that you might not check, I am
replying here as well to let you know.  If there is a better address
for me to reach you at, please feel free to sent it to me.

The quick summary: I have an idea that may be able to provide you with
protection against the liability that you believe exists.

Thanks,
  -Gav