SetWindowHookEx

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at sun.consumer.org.il
Sun Dec 1 07:44:21 CST 2002

Hi all,

I just found out that the version I posted on the web was an old one.
Some of the bugs there were purely visual, but there is a serious
problem with the shared memory creation there that causes it not to work
on Windows 98. Since I also have the new version, I have updated the
link with the new version.

My appologies.

http://www.consumer.org.il/personal/xeyes.zip

As before, treat this as a GPL program.