DIB engine

David david at transgaming.com
Sun Dec 1 15:47:20 CST 2002

Hi Hetz,

Just a few clarifications.

The TransGaming DIBengine doesn't use SDL, and it was written mostly by
Jonathan Meunier with help from Gav, Peter and myself.

Anyhow, I believe Johan Gill is aware that we have the dibengine, and is in
fact probably refering to it (as I have had private correspondence with him)

For those who don't follow this list all the time, more information can be
found in these two threads:
http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2002/09/0680.html
and
http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2002/11/0849.html