Screenshots v0.1

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Mon Dec 2 05:50:49 CST 2002

Good stuff Brian, I saw the new preview page earlier. Even I was
impressed by what Wine can do and I've been using it for a while now so
that has to be a good start. I dunno, maybe you could have a "see more
screenshots" link which just links to a directory with symlinks to the
rest of the screenshots that weren't included, no matter what the size
etc: I know some people who just *cannot* get enough screenshots
sometimes.

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center