Winelib - MFC application

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Mon Dec 2 09:38:48 CST 2002

On December 2, 2002 10:04 am, Ronald MALLET wrote:

Cool! Shouldn't some of these be submitted as patches?

> First for compiling the MFC:
> ---------------------------------------
> - I had to uncomment PSH_WIZARD97 in /wine/prsht.h
> - The packing pragmas looks handled by gcc-3.2.1, so we may remove all
> modifications made by winemaker

Maybe winemaker should be patched to not add them based on a
switch (maybe determine default value based on compiler).
BTW, do you _have_ to remove them, or it doesn't matter?

> - I had to force winnt.h to use nameless struct and unions

What exatcly did you do for this one?

> - I added #define EDEADLOCK EDEADLK in /wine/msvcrt/errno.h

Sounds like a patch would be in order, no?

> - I linked _alloca() to alloca() function

Where? Again, maybe you should submit this one.

> - There was a conflict on HKEY type between  <afxres.h> and <wine/windef.h>

What did you do?

> - Some little others syntax issues like: __try __expect, asm {},
> unsigned short(x), (LPCTSTR)CString

I reckon these are mods to the MFC source, no?

--
Dimi.