Wine 0.9 TODO v0.6

Z_God zeldario at wanadoo.nl
Mon Dec 2 14:12:47 CST 2002

First, would it be an idea to say at least *insert any number* of Windows apps
should be working perfectly with Wine before it is called 0.9?
For example, we at least want to have 200 known perfectly working apps.

And why not start at version 0.6 or something and calling Wine beta software
instead of alpha when these TODOs are done? Then it would be possible to work
towards a great 1.0 release. Just look at Mozilla, they post-poned their 1.0
release more than a year to become really great.

Keep up the great work!!

Z_God