HTML Help and IWebBrowser status

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Wed Dec 4 06:50:19 CST 2002

Hi,

Why not use Mozilla instead of KHTML? There exists an opensource activex
control based on mozilla which is fully compatible with IWebBrowser. The only
difference is that the name is MozillaBrowser. There's even a little tool
that can convert a IWebBrowser app to a MozillaBrowser app by changing the
CLSID. Likely this control can be somehow recompiled using winelib and native
mozilla.

Check this page:
http://www.iol.ie/~locka/mozilla/mozilla.htm

Roderick Colenbrander